Data Recovery Services in Surrey
Data recovery services for all makes and models desktop and laptop hard drives.
We offer proven strategies and techniques for physically damaged or clicking hard drives, deleted files or formatted computers
- Personable and "high-contact" service. We guarantee the highest level of customer service.
- 92% Recovery Success Rate
- Competitive transparent pricing – ‘No Data, No Charge’
- Fastest possible turnaround times for all recovery types.
- No compromise high security facilities and data storage to protect your privacy.
- We support all interfaces: SATA, SAS, IDE, SCSI, Fibre Channel.
- Any type of drive configuration: Single hard drive or multiple RAID drive failure
We provide highest level of service from our 24 hour support staff and attention from our expert engineer team. We have a proven history of delivering the highest recovery success rates physical damage to logical data corruption
Pc Plus Computing Data Recovery engineers classify hard drive data loss in two categories:
- Logical failure - the hard drive is physically working but due to some damage at the file system level or corruption of the actual files the data cannot be accessed. Logical failures include partition corruption, re-formatting and deleted files.
- Mechanical failure - Physical damage to the hard drive, often caused by head crashes, spindle motor seizure, electrical PCB damage
Specialized Hard Drive Recovery Process
Salvaging data from damaged media is a complicated process which involves more than just replacing parts. Our recovery engineers have developed custom software, hardware and processes from our continual investment in R&D. Mechanical hard drive failures are tested and repaired in a dust-free clean room environment without risk of contamination.
Our No Data No Charge policy ensures you will not pay for the recovery service unless data is recovered and you are completely satisfied with the data recovered.