Laptop Power Jack Repair
Having Trouble Charging Your Device your Laptop we can Help?
Laptop power jack is one of the most common problems in laptops, all in one desktop because this is one of the weakest component in most of the laptops or desktop.when it is damaged, the only option is to repair it if possible or replace it with another DC Jack. Our Computer experts can assist you with replacing a broken DC jack . Are you experiencing. Our Power Jack repair comes with 90 days warranty.
If you are having to wiggle your power cord just right to get the battery charged, or cannot use your laptop whatsoever unless the adapter is sitting in just the right position, it’s time you think about T-Tech Solutions DC Power Jack Repair service.
This Flat-Fee Power Jack Repair Service is an affordable solution to finally having your notebook’s power jack fixed. Don’t waste any more of your time and money sending your machine to inexperienced dc-jack repair centers. Often times, those repair centers usually end up sending them to us to fix anyways. So cut out the middle man, it’s cost-effective, convenient and quick. If a dc-jack repair is not performed properly, or by an experienced tech, you face the chance of having your motherboard burned, not to mention the machine damaged during dis-assembly.
We have hundreds of power jacks in stock that accommodate about 90% of the dc power jack market. For those rare or specific jacks that are not in stock, we will order immediately and still have your machine back up and running and out the door in no time. Our repair service is a flat-fee of $85.00 as opposed to replacing your entire motherboard which can range anywhere from $250.00 – 800.00, depending on your make or model.
This is a repair for DC Power Jack only, if any other issues exist, we will email and notify you.
If you have a loose or broken dc connection where you plug in the power on your laptop, or it works intermittently, you could have a bad dc jack.
Loose or broken dc jack (power connector) on your laptop’s motherboard will cause the unit:
- Dead (no power at all)— the contact pins of the jack are broken or totally disconnected from the motherboard.
- Battery will not get charged or intermittently get charged.—the pins of the jack are still connected on the motherboard but become loose.
- Burning smell comes from DC jack area—the broken pins of the jack were shorted and damaged some components on the motherboard.
All of our flat-fee dc power jack repairs include:
- DC-Power Jack Repair
- Internal/External notebook cleaning
- Application of new CPU Thermal Grease
- Pre-paid UPS Ground return shipping
Broken Power Jack Symptoms
- Laptop won’t charge
- Power Jack or DC Jack loose
- Laptop only powers on when you hold it a certain way
- Laptop doesn’t power on
- No Power Indicator Light when plugged in
- Sparking when plugged in
- Move the power plug and the laptop loses connection
- Broken or cracked dc jack
- Laptop won’t charge but worked on battery
- Power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved
- Battery won’t charge
- Sparks come out the back of the laptop
For any Laptops Power Jack Repair in Vancouver,Burnaby,New Westminister, Langley,white rock. Richmond and surrey give us call 6047601662