Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
Welcome to PC Plus Computing, where we are here to help you to recover data from any make or model of desktop hard drive, laptop hard disk drives, multi-disk RAID servers and Portable hard drive. We will make sure you get your Data Back from all makes and models of hard drives.
Hard Drive Data Recovery
Our hard drive recovery services is designed to deliver the highest recovery rate at the lowest possible cost. At PC Plus Computing hard drive data recovery is the bulk of what we do. that`s why we got into the business, and we’ve perfected our proprietary techniques over more than two decades in the industry. We use the most advanced software and hardware for data recovery services.
Whether the lost data is critical to your business or important to you personally, we understand the turmoil its loss can create, and our first priority is to retrieve your data quickly, efficiently, and confidentially. Why You should use PC Plus Computing for data recovery services.
- Professional hard drive recovery services.
- Fastest possible turnaround times for all recovery types.
- No compromise high-security facilities and data center to protect your privacy every time.
- We support all interfaces: SATA, SAS, IDE, SCSI, and Fibre Channel.
- Any type of drive configuration: Single hard drive or multiple RAID drive failure
- We recover from All hard drive brands: Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, Maxtor, Fujitsu.
- We use most advanced software and hardware for data recovery services.
Pc Plus Computing is trusted by IT Consulting firms and technology users across the Lower mainland. We have a proven history of delivering the highest recovery success rates whether the hard drive has suffered a physical crash, logical data corruption or has been the victim of a natural disaster. We recover you Data from all types and makes of hard drives.
Surrey Data Recovery engineers classify hard drive data loss in two categories:
- Logical failure – the hard drive is physically working but due to some damage at the file system level or corruption of the actual files the data cannot be accessed. Logical failures include partition corruption, re-formatting and deleted files.
- Mechanical failure – Physical damage to the hard drive, often caused by head crashes, spindle motor seizure, electrical PCB damage
Hard Drive Data Recovery Process
We are located in Surrey, BC Canada. Furthermore, Our facilities feature 24/7 security officers, HD Digital video security equipment and an alarm system. Building access is monitored and recorded. Each staff member is required to have criminal record checks and the data center access is limited to key staff only.
Hard drive recovery is a complicated process that involves more than just replacing parts. Our recovery engineers have developed custom software, hardware, and processes from our continual investment in PC Plus Computing. Mechanical hard drive failures are tested and repaired in a dust-free clean room environment without risk of contamination.
Our No Data No Charge policy ensures you will not pay for the recovery service unless data is recovered and you are completely satisfied with the data recovered. We do charge some minimum parts cost in some cases. Please call our office for more detail.
we offer non-destructive data recovery services using our own proprietary methods and will return the drive to you in the same condition it was received.
We offer Free Evaluation on data recovery services.
The fees are determined by the drive’s physical or logical problem, the time/expertise needed, and the nature of the failure.
We always attempt simple and cost-effective approaches before getting into the more involved procedures.
We offer non-destructive data recovery services using our own proprietary methods and will return the drive to you in the same condition it was received.